Friday, March 29, 2013

How To Cure Premature Ejaculation Naturally


Premature ejaculation is a medical condition that more than fifty percent of men suffer from. There are many factors such as environmental and psychological matters, depression and even stress that cause this condition. Other factors include lack of confidence in performing sexual acts in bed, lack of communication with your partner or unresolved feelings that may lead to ejaculating prematurely. If you want to know how to cure premature ejaculation, here are some Herbal Remedies to try.

Treating this condition with Herbal Remedies is the best way as you will not experience any side effects. Some of the effective herbs are Indian ginseng, Musli, asparagus, Avena Sativa and many more. In Indian and Chinese medicine, these herbs have been used for centuries and are preferred over synthetic drugs. Other Natural Remedies are also mentioned below:

Atirasadi churna is a potent combination of herbs that have been used since 5000 years ago. These herbs give you strength, energy and power and are effective for sexual weakness and fatigue.

Cullen corylifolium seeds are used in treating febrile diseases such as lower back pains, incontinence and sexual dysfunction. Another powerful herb known as Angelica can be applied directly to the skin around genital area for immediate effect.

The most powerful herbal aphrodisiac originates from Indonesia, known as Tongkat Ali. It has the ability to heighten your desire for sex and boost testosterone levels as well as improve strength. This herb has been used for centuries to cure impotency and increases libido to much higher levels.

Ginkgo Biloba is another herb that increases the flow of oxygen and blood to the brain. Not only does Ginkgo improve sexual performance, but it also enhances sexual endurance, alertness and memory function.

The above mentioned remedies are only a few listed here, but you can find so many more by going online. There are many reputable websites that supply Natural Remedies on how to cure premature ejaculation, so all you need to do is a little research to find the right one for you.

For more info, visit http://www.howtoprolong-ejaculation.com

4 comments:

  1. I'm 61 years old, I contracted hpv in 2011' I has be taking lot treatment for it and embarrassed some months ago the wart stated coming out seriously, I used lot recommendation because there was lot warts around my anus and was so . but today I'm totally happy I got the virus eliminated by using natural treatment from Dr Onokun herbal center after his treatment I got cured. all the warts went away' seriously believed Dr Onokun he have the cure for human papillomavirus because he has eliminated hpv been in my body since 2011, Dr Onokun make it possible for me. Here is Dr Onokun email:  dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com or website: https:// Dronokunherbalcure.wordpress.com/ page at: https://www.facebook.com/naturaltreatmentcenter1  .he is welled capable of curing terrible diseases.      

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been cured through Dr Utu African Traditional roots and herbs.
    Why so many people don't succeed in better health is because they have the belief that herbal medicines are primitive and outdated they took time ⌚ in thinking and having much doubt in herbs that can actually better their health naturally. Do you know that thinking and doubting won't solve your health problems?yes of course it won't solve it All you've to do is to stand up again and make the best move in your life. African herbs cures HIV, HSV, CANCERS, INFERTILITY, ASTHMA, PARALYSIS, DIABETES Try a reliable herbalist like Dr Utu and tell him your symptoms and feelings on;
    drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    CALLING +2347032718477
    WHATSAPP LINE +2347032718477

    ReplyDelete
  3. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUSI thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life became meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, the symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I came across testimonies of some people of how Dr oduku cured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thought it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two weeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptoms disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you Dr oduku because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on telling the world about you. If you are going through same situation worry no more and contact Dr oduku via.  (drodukuherbalhealingcentre@gmail.con or WhatsApp him via +2348124765093 he is good too to cure all type of disease and virus.1 HIV cure2 cancer3 diabetes4 hepatitis5 herpes.You can contact if you are having any problem...

    ReplyDelete
  4. “I read these posts and wished to share my experience using natural herbal medicine and a lifestyle change.
    As an ICU nurse with an amazing 38years old career, I know what a medical miracle is. For no reason, I have never liked herbal medicines until I witnessed a confirmed HIV positive patient test result reversed to HIV negative after many tests which all still came back negative. Many professionals gave different suggestions to what has happened and why it was possible or impossible but to me, it's nothing more than a medical miracle. I scrutinized him and found out he has been cured with herbal medicine which a physician have prepared for him. Then I was a GENITAL HERPES sufferer which was the main reason I have remained single and my biggest secret that has made me understand life in the best way I should. Through this abovementioned person who had been cured, I called this physician who cured my genital herpes with herbal medicine and has also cured a psoriasis patient with herbal medicine through me, and in all these tribulations and recovery phases, which were experienced none of us have ever complained of any after effect.
    The good news is that this same physician is available on:
    drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    +2349072733661.

    ReplyDelete