Friday, April 12, 2013

Natural Remedies Loose Stools and Diarrhea

People often confuse "loose stool," or diarrhea, with "soft, smelly stool." The latter is the kind that floats, or sticks to the sides of the bowl and may be difficult to flush. If this the case, then you may actually have steatorrhea, which is simply increased fat in the stool. If this describes your symptom, see the link "Soft, Smelly Stool" in the Resources section of this article.



Loose stool is an extremely common ailment, though its commonality does not make it tolerable! Constant loose stools can cause burning, itching, stomach pain, and general annoyance. Furthermore, loose stool may be a sign of a more serious symptom. The liver constantly makes bile, a bright green fluid that is secreted directly into the small intestine or stored in the gallbladder. Continue reading about the causes of green stool.



Cause for Stools: -



Loose stools usually occur when something does not agree with or irritates your dog or cat's stomach. A sudden change in pet food, food allergies, eating garbage, rotten or spoiled food, ingesting poisons and chemicals as well as overeating may all play a role in loose stools in your pet.



Avoid the causes of loose stool. Usually, loose stools are the result of a bad or unhealthy diet. Sometimes, they may appear after eating certain foods. When you notice that you have loose stools, avoid the following foods:



• Raw fruits and vegetables

• Fried, greasy food and fast food

• Dairy products (including milk, cheese, yogurt, etc.)

• Spicy food

• Caffeine

• Cold drinks (It's best to stick with hot tea or lukewarm water as long as symptoms persist.)



Home Remedies for Diarrhea and Loose Stools: -



• Lemon juice drinking the juice of a freshly squeezed lemon in a large glass of water three to five times a day will kill off the pathogens causing the diarrhea. For prevention in case there is a stomach virus going around, take 1-2 tablespoons of juice before meals.

• Fenugreek leaves are useful in diarrhea. One teaspoon of seeds which have been boiled and fried in butter should be taken with a cup of buttermilk twice daily. They are valuable in allaying biliousness. The seeds are also beneficial in the treatment of this disease.

• Take fennel and white cumin seeds in equal amounts. Roast this mixture and take this in a dose of 3 grams with water. Have this in a span of three hours.

• The pomegranate has proved beneficial in the treatment of diarrhea on account of its astringent properties. If the patient develops weakness due to profuse and continuous purging, he should repeatedly be given about 50 ml of pomegranate juice to drink. This will control the diarrhea.

• Make a paste of a lemon along with seeds and add some salt to it. Take 1 tsp of this paste 2-3 times in a day. This is very effective home remedy for diarrhea.

• Carrot soup is another effective home remedy for diarrhea. It supplies water to combat dehydration, replenishes sodium, potassium, phosphorus, calcium, sulphur, and magnesium, supplies pectin and coats the intestine to allay inflammation. It also checks the growth of harmful intestinal bacteria and prevents vomiting.



You may be interested in reading Home Remedies for Loose Stools and Natural Cure for Diarrhea. Also visit more on Ayurvedic Cure for Loose Motions

7 comments:

  1. My boyfriend and I met three years ago on herpes dating site so we discovered we are +ve from the beginning of our relationship, that we both had genital herpes. My first outbreak was the ABSOLUTE worst experience, I was so sick. We suffered for one year plus, had constant outbreaks and then finally we decided to both respectively take Dr Utu African Traditional Herbs as advised by friends. His herb is Not much bitter or sour taste.
    Dosage two times daily every day for four weeks, and honest to goodness it was a miraculous herbs. We were on it for not more than two weeks when we noticed total change. 'couldn't wait for four weeks. It was third week and five days we used the herbs. Then we went for test and was already hsv2 negative, the both of us. Neither of us have had any lesion, outbreak or symptoms till date.
    For traditional and permanent hsv cure, Contact him on drutuherbalcure@gmail.com or direct WhatsApp or phone +2347032718477

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU DR. CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME, Words alone is not enough to describe how grateful and happy I am 🙏.my name is TAMMY DORRIS DUFUT am from Belgium. I have been suffering from HERPES $ HYPERTIS B for 9years,until I came across Dr CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME who heals me through his powerful traditional African herbs. I was scared at first as I was been scam earlier but I gave it a trial and I was completely heal.. I promise to let the whole world know about this great herbal doctor who helps in changing my life for the better.. you can contact him for all kind of sickness and diseases like, Hiv/ aids. Cancer, hepatitis of all kind, Stroke , Epilepsy , Impotency , kidney stone, kidney cure, Diabetes, Stroke, fibroid. God bless you Dr.Chukwu madu herbal home for your powerful hand of healing upon my life 🙌💪... Contact him today: dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com. 
      WhatsApp +2347030936239

      Delete
  2. It was a wonderful experience knowing Dr Utu.
    I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I'm on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight this virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. I knew I was in trouble as I've already lost appetite for everything about life I've heard of people who suffered this disease for years with no hope of solution. Imagine the pain and trauma keeping it a secret. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment who after telling him of my ailment he advised me to start with herbal medicines if I wish to live longer than doctors estimate He taught me the strong effects of plants on animals and how possible nature have perfected itself. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, I told him the whole history which he gave me satisfactory answer. I purchased and started using his herbs as he had directed. This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I continued on dosage as prescribed one week later I noticed total comfort in my body system, I informed the doctor who advised me to continue medication till later end I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! I thank you greatly Dr Utu for giving me back my life I'm the happiest man on earth. Reach Dr Utu directly via email: drutuherbalcure@gmail.com. TO CURE YOUR DISEASES WITH HERBAL MEDICINES

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was been suffering hardship from HIV/AIDS since 9yrs now, and i happen to have 2 kids for my husband, and now we cannot proceed to have another kids all because of my disease and now i have do all what a human like i and my husband can do just to get my disease healed, i have went to several places to seek for help not even one person could ever help, until i melt a comment on the daily news paper that was commented by Miss Maria about how this powerful traditional doctor help her get cured of the disease (HIV-AIDS) " my fellow beloved" i firstly taught having a help from a spiritual traditional healer was a wrong idea, but i think of these, will i continue to stress on these disease all day when i have someone to help me save my life?" so i gather all my faiths and put in all interest to contact him through his Whatsapp number +2348057353647, so after i have contact him of helping get my disease cured, he respond to me fast as possible that i should not be afraid, that he is a truthful and powerful doctor which i firstly claimed him to be. So after all set has been done, he promise me that i will be healed but on a condition that i provide him some items and obeyed all his oracle said. I did all by accepting his oracolous fact and only to see that the following week Dr.yakubu write me on my email box that my work is successfully done with his powers, i was first shocked and I was been suffering h to be the happiest woman on earth after i have concluded my final test on the hospital by my doctor that i am now HIV- Negative. My papers for check are with me and now i am happy and glad for his miraculous help and power.
    With these i must to everyone who might seek for any help, either for HIV cure or much more to contact him now at these email dr.yakubuherbalhealingclinic@gmail.com or his Whatsapp number +2348057353647

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m so happy to testify of the good work of Dr. Oseghale I Suffer from Herpes virus since 2018 and i had frequent symptoms in my private area, after some time it will go away after using acyclovir drugs, then come back after some months. it was disheartening since i have been diagnosed, but after finding Dr. Oseghale and his reviews i was convinced that he will definitely cure me and so i contacted and he told me how to get his medicine and using it for just 14 days and i will go and check up and first i said how can that be possible but i used his herbal medicine after making purchase and truly i used it and went for the test again, and my result came back negative. so i made it a task to share this good testimony in the internet so that those sick can benefit and get cured. WhatsApp or call:+2347062814871 Email: oseghalesunday07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. “I read these posts and wished to share my experience using natural herbal medicine and a lifestyle change.
    As an ICU nurse with an amazing 38years old career, I know what a medical miracle is. For no reason, I have never liked herbal medicines until I witnessed a confirmed HIV positive patient test result reversed to HIV negative after many tests which all still came back negative. Many professionals gave different suggestions to what has happened and why it was possible or impossible but to me, it's nothing more than a medical miracle. I scrutinized him and found out he has been cured with herbal medicine which a physician have prepared for him. Then I was a GENITAL HERPES sufferer which was the main reason I have remained single and my biggest secret that has made me understand life in the best way I should. Through this abovementioned person who had been cured, I contacted this physician who cured my genital herpes with herbal medicine and has also cured a psoriasis patient with herbal medicine through me, and in all these tribulations and recovery phases, which were experienced none of us have ever complained of any after effect.
    The good news is that this same doctor is available on:
    drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    +2349072733661

    ReplyDelete
  6. Though I haven't met DR RAZOR, I have been reading and seeing his wonderful deeds on people’s lives.. This made me contacted him because i was also diagnosed of HPV and GENITAL HERPES, When i Reached out to Him, without wasting time, he started his Miraculous work in my Life, I am happy and Glad to say that i am now cured after using his herbal Medicine.. You can reach him through drrazorherbalhome@gmail.com or https://wa.me/message/USI4SETUUEW4H1 .Facebook Him on https://web.facebook.com/HerbalistrazorMedicinalcure

    ReplyDelete