Friday, April 12, 2013

Head Lice Home Remedies: Tea Tree Oil

The louse is a small parasite well known to parents of school-age children. Indeed, it is a very common parasite that, contrary to popular belief, has nothing to do with hygiene. To get rid of it you can use head lice home Remedies such as oils from different plants and herbs. A very powerful herbal remedy is tea tree oil.



Why is a plant such as Tea Tree effective against head lice?



Why do certain herbs such as tea tree appear to work miracles at loosening the lice from your head? Head lice are attracted to us because of our distinctive human smell. If you've been wondering why your pet cat or your loyal dog haven't been infested with the lice, that's why. Many of the herbs used in home Remedies simply mask that human smell to make the body not quite as an hospitable home. Of course, some herbs are better at this than others. And other "herbal" treatments, like the olive oil, simply smother the lice so they can't breathe. According to some experts it actually destroys the protective exoskeleton of the lice.



For the same reason, many public health officials advocate the use of flower-scented shampoos. These shampoos mask the human smell, which helps eradicate a lice infestation. But more than that, continual and regular use of them may actually help prevent lice from coming back.



Recipes of Tea Tree Oil-Based Remedies



Tea tree oil can be a powerful remedy when used on its own. Some people prefer to add something to it. The following are some examples of the potential that tea tree oil can give you in killing lice.



Add several drops of tea tree oil to your normal shampoo. Use this daily. It's said to not only drive the lice away, but it prevents them from returning as well. You'll notice a significant improvement within a week.



The following remedy uses tea tree oil, but it adds a healthy dose of various other essential oils and herbs to ensure the lice are killed. Mix the following oils: 5 drops citrus essential oil, 10 drops Eucalyptus essential oil, 10 drops Geranium oil, 20 drops Lavender essential oil, 20 drops Rosemary essential oil, 5 drops Tea tree oil, 100 ml vegetable oil. Apply this mixture to your hair. Cover it. Leave it on for two to three hours before washing it out. You should end up with dead lice.



Here is a third remedy which uses tea tree oil: add 25 drops of tea tree oil to one pint of distilled or spring water. Rub this into your hair and scalp three times daily. Comb with a fine-tooth comb or a nit comb. The tea tree oil acts as a disinfectant.



Tea tree oil is an effective home remedy, but you can also use other natural treatments to kill head lice, such as olive oil, vinegar, and other essentials oils. When you use this type of remedies, it makes it extremely difficult even for the hardiest of the lice to survive. But you should remember that after applying these home and Herbal Remedies there is still an essential steps for your success in the battle against lice: you should comb your hair carefully, and preferably with a head lice comb, as it is a specially designed fine-toothed comb that is extremely effective at extracting the lice eggs from your hair shafts.



Get your free mini-course about head lice home remedies: visit http://headlicecenter.com.

4 comments:

  1. It was a wonderful experience knowing Dr Utu.
    I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I'm on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight this virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. I knew I was in trouble as I've already lost appetite for everything about life I've heard of people who suffered this disease for years with no hope of solution. Imagine the pain and trauma keeping it a secret. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment who after telling him of my ailment he advised me to start with herbal medicines if I wish to live longer than doctors estimate He taught me the strong effects of plants on animals and how possible nature have perfected itself. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, I told him the whole history which he gave me satisfactory answer. I purchased and started using his herbs as he had directed. This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I continued on dosage as prescribed one week later I noticed total comfort in my body system, I informed the doctor who advised me to continue medication till later end I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! I thank you greatly Dr Utu for giving me back my life I'm the happiest man on earth. Reach Dr Utu directly via email: drutuherbalcure@gmail.com. TO CURE YOUR DISEASES WITH HERBAL MEDICINES

    ReplyDelete
  2. Live Testimony HPV and HERPES is cureable: I am greatful to Dr Aire ,the powerful herbal healer that rescue me from HPV and HERPES. I was diagnosed of these disease in 2019 and because of this, i was very unhappy with my life and i went into research on how i can get cured and i saw a testimony of a lady on how she was cured from HERPES by Dr Aire, i decided to give him a try and when i contact him, he assure me that he will help me and send me the cure.I believed in him because all i wanted was to be cured, so he prepared a herbal cure for me and send it to me through DHL and gave me instructions on how to use it and after one week i should go to hospital for checkup and after one week of using the herbal medicine, i went to the hospital for test and to my surprise the test stated that i am HPV and HERPES negative and i am fully cured from the diseases. This gladdens my heart and everybody in the hospital was surprised even the Medical Doctor, So viewers Dr Aire is a God Gifted man and he can cure so many diseases like HIV/AIDS, HERPES,CANCER of all kind, PILE, KIDNEY PROBLEM, SYPHILIS, DIABETES, HSV1&2, HPV and lot's more. You can contact him through his email: drairehome@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2347036740271. I will continue to share this great testimony on the internet and all over the world for the good job Dr Aire has done for me.  

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m so happy to testify of the good work of Dr. Oseghale I Suffer from Herpes virus since 2018 and i had frequent symptoms in my private area, after some time it will go away after using acyclovir drugs, then come back after some months. it was disheartening since i have been diagnosed, but after finding Dr. Oseghale and his reviews i was convinced that he will definitely cure me and so i contacted and he told me how to get his medicine and using it for just 14 days and i will go and check up and first i said how can that be possible but i used his herbal medicine after making purchase and truly i used it and went for the test again, and my result came back negative. so i made it a task to share this good testimony in the internet so that those sick can benefit and get cured. WhatsApp or call:+2347062814871 Email: oseghalesunday07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. “I read these posts and wished to share my experience using natural herbal medicine and a lifestyle change.
    As an ICU nurse with an amazing 38years old career, I know what a medical miracle is. For no reason, I have never liked herbal medicines until I witnessed a confirmed HIV positive patient test result reversed to HIV negative after many tests which all still came back negative. Many professionals gave different suggestions to what has happened and why it was possible or impossible but to me, it's nothing more than a medical miracle. I scrutinized him and found out he has been cured with herbal medicine which a physician have prepared for him. Then I was a GENITAL HERPES sufferer which was the main reason I have remained single and my biggest secret that has made me understand life in the best way I should. Through this abovementioned person who had been cured, I contacted this physician who cured my genital herpes with herbal medicine and has also cured a psoriasis patient with herbal medicine through me, and in all these tribulations and recovery phases, which were experienced none of us have ever complained of any after effect.
    The good news is that this same physician is accessible on:
    drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    +2349072733661.

    ReplyDelete