Monday, April 8, 2013

Alternative Medicine Uses of Capsicum Or Cayenne Pepper As An Herbal Remedy


Alternative Medicine practitioners are realizing that healing herbs should be part of their arsenal against disease. The newest touted natural herb is Capsicum, found in cayenne pepper. It has many benefits whether taken internally or externally. When taken internally, capsicum is an antibacterial which will encourage healing and deflect infections while slowing the absorption of fat in the intestines to help fight obesity. Because this natural herbal remedy is a stimulant, it improves circulation. Capsicum will also stabilize blood pressure and lower cholesterol. Herbalists are finding capsicum is useful in fighting a variety of ailments.

It is difficult to pinpoint exactly when the herb cayenne pepper had its start as an herbal remedy. There are no writings on Capsicum in ancient Egypt, Greece, Rome, or Persia. The best guess that historians are willing to put forward is that cayenne went to India and China some time in the 14th or 15th century. It is believed that Europe started cultivation around the 16th century. Today cayenne is still a popular herb in the food industry. Now because of well designed and implemented clinical studies it is widely accepted as an effective alternative medicine. Pharmacopoeias of leading medical clinics from Austria, Egypt, Germany, Belgium and Switzerland support this finding.

The natural healing herb Capsicum contained in cayenne pepper is loaded with Vitamin A which is necessary for smooth skin and vision. Vitamin A has been found to be the most powerful killer of free radicals, which bombard us on a daily basis. Vitamin C is the other proponent active in capsicum. The healing properties of Vitamin C are clearing blood clots, eliminating plaque from the arteries, healing wounds and fighting colds. By starving them of oxygen, capsicum causes tumor cells to die.

Capsicum can cause a burning sensation but in time you will get used to it. The active ingredients in the herbal remedy, Capsicum, stimulate the brain and salivary glands releasing endorphins into your body. Endorphins are nature's natural painkiller giving us the feeling of pleasure. Capsicum is also the main ingredient in pain killing rubs for Arthritis and Diabetes nerve damage.

Many herbalists today recommend capsicum for such ailments as cold hands and feet, sluggish metabolisms, obesity and respiratory tract infections. Use it externally for arthritis, sore back muscles, rheumatism or sprains and bruises. One suggestion for cold feet is to wear a thin pair of socks, then get a thicker pair of socks, sprinkle the inside with cayenne pepper and put them on over the thin socks. The pepper will send a warm soothing sensation to the soles of your feet.

An interesting study was done to see if capsicum would irritate or cause ulceration in the intestines. On the contrary it was found that the herb did not harm the tract but sped up the healing of ulcers by secreting more mucosa, the protective lining of the intestines.

A very surprising result of many of the clinical tests is that capsicum raise the metabolic rate and is effective in burning the bodies fat. This has many implications for people with obesity problems. Early indications also show that capsicum slows the absorption of fat in the small intestine. These studies are on going but there are some weight loss products with capsicum that are available in your health food store.

As a tropical analgesic, capsicum, the natural herbal remedy has received wide attention by qualified health professionals. It has shown to relieve the pain of shingles as well as other skin ailments. The FDA has approved it to be used for these problems as well as rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. Studies are being done to see if the herb can be effective in treating psoriasis and fibromyalgia.

When using it topically a redness or burning sensation may sometimes occur. This will disappear in two to three weeks time. Once you have received control of the pain capsicum must be used continuously for the relief to be sustained.

If you are diabetic take 3 capsules a day to help bring down your blood sugar levels. Capsicum will affect the breakdown of carbohydrates which will control the fluctuation of sugar levels after eating meals. Of course, this is still being studied in clinics around the world.

So now we have received another healing herb from Mother Nature's food pharmacy. Capsicum can be counted as a natural herbal remedy in alternative medicines available to help our ailments and relieve our pain.

Disclaimer: Always consult your Doctor or Herbalist before attempting any form of alternative medicine. This article is for informational purposes only.

Copyright © Mary Hanna, All Rights Reserved.

This article may be distributed freely on your website and in your ezines, as long as this entire article, copyright notice, links and the resource box are unchanged.

You can find additional info at the following links:

Click Here for more information
Click Here for more information

6 comments:

  1. I was been suffering hardship from HIV/AIDS since 9yrs now, and i happen to have 2 kids for my husband, and now we cannot proceed to have another kids all because of my disease and now i have do all what a human like i and my husband can do just to get my disease healed, i have went to several places to seek for help not even one person could ever help, until i melt a comment on the daily news paper that was commented by Miss Maria about how this powerful traditional doctor help her get cured of the disease (HIV-AIDS) " my fellow beloved" i firstly taught having a help from a spiritual traditional healer was a wrong idea, but i think of these, will i continue to stress on these disease all day when i have someone to help me save my life?" so i gather all my faiths and put in all interest to contact him through his Whatsapp number +2348057353647, so after i have contact him of helping get my disease cured, he respond to me fast as possible that i should not be afraid, that he is a truthful and powerful doctor which i firstly claimed him to be. So after all set has been done, he promise me that i will be healed but on a condition that i provide him some items and obeyed all his oracle said. I did all by accepting his oracolous fact and only to see that the following week Dr.yakubu write me on my email box that my work is successfully done with his powers, i was first shocked and I was been suffering h to be the happiest woman on earth after i have concluded my final test on the hospital by my doctor that i am now HIV- Negative. My papers for check are with me and now i am happy and glad for his miraculous help and power.
    With these i must to everyone who might seek for any help, either for HIV cure or much more to contact him now at these email dr.yakubuherbalhealingclinic@gmail.com or his Whatsapp number +2348057353647

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU DR. CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME, Words alone is not enough to describe how grateful and happy I am 🙏.my name is TAMMY DORRIS DUFUT am from Belgium. I have been suffering from HERPES $ HYPERTIS B for 9years,until I came across Dr CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME who heals me through his powerful traditional African herbs. I was scared at first as I was been scam earlier but I gave it a trial and I was completely heal.. I promise to let the whole world know about this great herbal doctor who helps in changing my life for the better.. you can contact him for all kind of sickness and diseases like, Hiv/ aids. Cancer, hepatitis of all kind, Stroke , Epilepsy , Impotency , kidney stone, kidney cure, Diabetes, Stroke, fibroid. God bless you Dr.Chukwu madu herbal home for your powerful hand of healing upon my life 🙌💪... Contact him today: dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com. 
    WhatsApp +2347030936239

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m so happy to testify of the good work of Dr. Oseghale I Suffer from Herpes virus since 2018 and i had frequent symptoms in my private area, after some time it will go away after using acyclovir drugs, then come back after some months. it was disheartening since i have been diagnosed, but after finding Dr. Oseghale and his reviews i was convinced that he will definitely cure me and so i contacted and he told me how to get his medicine and using it for just 14 days and i will go and check up and first i said how can that be possible but i used his herbal medicine after making purchase and truly i used it and went for the test again, and my result came back negative. so i made it a task to share this good testimony in the internet so that those sick can benefit and get cured. WhatsApp or call:+2347062814871 Email: oseghalesunday07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. “I read these posts and wished to share my experience using natural herbal medicine and a lifestyle change.
    As an ICU nurse with an amazing 38years old career, I know what a medical miracle is. For no reason, I have never liked herbal medicines until I witnessed a confirmed HIV positive patient test result reversed to HIV negative after many tests which all still came back negative. Many professionals gave different suggestions to what has happened and why it was possible or impossible but to me, it's nothing more than a medical miracle. I scrutinized him and found out he has been cured with herbal medicine which a physician have prepared for him. Then I was a GENITAL HERPES sufferer which was the main reason I have remained single and my biggest secret that has made me understand life in the best way I should. Through this abovementioned person who had been cured, I contacted this physician who cured my genital herpes with herbal medicine and has also cured a psoriasis patient with herbal medicine through me, and in all these tribulations and recovery phases, which were experienced none of us have ever complained of any after effect.
    The good message is that this same physician is available on:
    drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    +2349072733661

    ReplyDelete
  5. Though I haven't met DR RAZOR, I have been reading and seeing his wonderful deeds on people’s lives.. This made me contacted him because i was also diagnosed of HPV and GENITAL HERPES, When i Reached out to Him, without wasting time, he started his Miraculous work in my Life, I am happy and Glad to say that i am now cured after using his herbal Medicine.. You can reach him through drrazorherbalhome@gmail.com or https://wa.me/message/USI4SETUUEW4H1 .Facebook Him on https://web.facebook.com/HerbalistrazorMedicinalcure

    ReplyDelete
  6. Though I haven't met DR RAZOR, I have been reading and seeing his wonderful deeds on people’s lives.. This made me contacted him because i was also diagnosed of HPV and GENITAL HERPES, When i Reached out to Him, without wasting time, he started his Miraculous work in my Life, I am happy and Glad to say that i am now cured after using his herbal Medicine.. You can reach him through drrazorherbalhome@gmail.com or https://wa.me/message/USI4SETUUEW4H1 .Facebook Him on https://web.facebook.com/HerbalistrazorMedicinalcure

    ReplyDelete